SIRION plants are complete plants for the clarification of waste water through a chemical-physical process in a lamellar sedimentation tank and for the dehydration, by filter press, of industrial sludge coming from the processing of natural stones or aggregates or other process. These plants allow the clarified waters to be recycled to be reused into the processing cycles, in order to minimize the supply from the aqueduct. The sludge dehydration, in addition to recover additional water for recycling, allows easier disposal of these special waste for the benefit of environmental protection.
The compact structure of the Sirion systems makes them efficient, resistant, easy to transport and move; Sirion plants are ideal for use in companies that have little space, both outside and inside, in construction sites and in natural stone quarries.
The multiple advantages offered by the SIRION plant:
– Simplicity of transport and handling with traditional means
– Installation without foundations and heavy walls
– Minimization of occupied areas
– Low environmental impact
– Ready to use and quick maintenance
– High performance, versatility and modularity
– Saving in electricity consumption
– Savings in management and maintenance costs
– Maximum security for operators